Notary Public Services in Macclenny, FL
Convenient On-Site Notary Public Monday-Saturday
Finding a Notary Public in Macclenny, FL whenever you need one has been a challenge—until now. Our on-site Notary professionals will handle your sensitive documents quickly, accurately and according to legal requirements, so you’ll be secure knowing that “all the T’s were crossed and I’s dotted”.
Come See Us When You Need Notary Service For:
- Legal Documents
- Real Estate Documents
- School Permission Slips
- Medical Release Forms
- Car Title Transfers
- Power of Attorney
- Child ID Kits
- $5* per notarized document. (Half cost of the State of Florida standard for all notaries.) Convenience fee covering time and travel is billed separately. Call for a FREE quote.
- Loan Document signings range from $125 to $175 depending on the size of the loan package and distance to signing.**
- Weddings are $20 plus a convenience fee covering time and travel to wedding location.* Call for a FREE quote.
- Drilled Safe Deposit Box inventories are $10 per box drilled*, minimum of two boxes required, plus a convenience fee covering time and travel. For more than two boxes, the fee is $20 per hour on-site plus travel.
- To allow for expedient notarization without incurring additional fees, please be certain to have your state issued identification available and DO NOT SIGN any documents before meeting with our Notary. If using State issued Identification other than Florida or internaltional Identification, please consult with us before meeting with our Notary.
*All notarization fees are based on the Florida statutory code. A convenience fee to cover time and travel is additional and is calculated for each individual appointment as a separate fee from the notarization. Travel fees are based on travel from Winter Park. Call for a FREE quote.
** Travel fee included.
Baker Business Center Notaries are NOT attorneys and may NOT give legal advice
To expedite the notarization of any document, Clients/Borrowers will need:
- For General Notary services including weddings and loan document signings, any one of the following valid forms of identifications (providing they are current) are acceptable:
- Valid State Issued Driver’s License
- Valid State Issued Identification Card
- Two credible witness’s (for a person who does not have current ID)
- US Passport
- Foreign Passports stamped by USCIS
- ID Card issued by the USCIS (Notarization of USCIS forms only)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR LOAN DOCUMENT SIGNING CLIENTS:
- Have lender’s phone number handy in case you have questions during the signing.
- Have copies of your identification available as they must be sent back with the loan package. Some lenders require two forms of government issued ID (see above list.) Check with your lending bank to verify specific requirements.,
- Please check with your lending bank to verify whether or not you will need to have additional witnesses present to witness your signature. If additional witnesses are required, please be sure to arrange for them to be present during your loan signing.
- Baker Business Center Notaries are not responsible for poor planning and regardless if the notary process is complete, at a minimum you will be charged for time and travel.